Wednesday, August 25, 2021
From 6-7:30pm PDT
Since a particular plant became legal for medical use in California, there has been a massive increase in products on the market which has only accelerated since recreational use was legalized in 2018. Suddenly terms like “endocannabinoid” and “anandamide” have become household terms, and everyone’s grandparents are carrying vape pens. But does a person REALLY need to become a “user” to optimize the endocannabinoid system? After-all, this system has been part of every animal’s body since the beginning of time and cats haven’t been smoking ANYTHING for all these years!
What if someone wants to experience the benefits of plant medicine but doesn’t want to get “high”?
What if there were other plants or foods or even lifestyle things a person could do which could help them relieve pain, anxiety, digestive complaints, and more without needing to go to a dispensary?
And for people who DO want to access the benefits of this special plant, what if there were a way to know which products are safe and how much to use?
In this groundbreaking talk, Lisa Nicholson, L.Ac. will share her knowledge of the endocannabinoid system, what it does, and how to optimize its function.
Attendees will learn:
- What is the endocannabinoid system?
- What does it do?
- What substances stimulate its receptors and “turn it on”
- Active ingredients in this family of plants, their benefits, AND their down sides, including cannabinoids and terpenes
- Legal issues surrounding use of plant medicine products in California
- How to choose plant products which are safe
- Possibilities for interaction of plants with other medications a person may be taking and when it’s best to avoid using plant medicine
- Other herbs, foods, and lifestyle changes you can make to optimize this physiological system WITHOUT using this particular plant
- And so much more…
Tickets are limited, and available for just $25 with advance purchase